L.L. Miller services Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, West Virginia, and Indiana
with Industrial Mobile Hearing Testing, Hearing Conservation Training, and Sound Level Surveys.
Experience the L.L. Miller difference:
- Testing is conducted by CAOHC Certified Occupational Hearing
- All test results are reviewed and approved by a certified audiologist.
- Manual audiometers are used for maximum accuracy and security.
Computerized testing methods sometimes lead to inaccurate readings which
lead to expensive retesting.
- Meets or exceeds all OSHA regulations.
- We are recommended by the Industrial Commission of Ohio and the Ohio Bureau
of Worker's Compensation.
- Capacity to test 12 to 90 employees per hour.
- Fulfills all OSHA mandatory requirements.
- Offered in two formats:
- In-truck (one-on-one approach)
- Classes consist of video, lecture and a question/answer session.
- Brochures on hearing conservation are given to each employee.
- Surveys can be conducted for total plant, partial plant or individual
- Dosimeter monitoring is available to provide employees' average
noise exposure for a given period of time.
We look forward to designing a hearing conservation program to meet your
Our services will save you money, GUARANTEED!